POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Render Inspired by Tor's Root Photo [190k] : Render Inspired by Tor's Root Photo [190k] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Render Inspired by Tor's Root Photo [190k]
From: Batronyx
Date: 15 May 2001 02:07:27
Message: <3b00c79f@news.povray.org>
After seeing the photo of roots Tor posted, I just had to do this.
It's still a work in progress though. The tiling is too evident for example
so I need to massage the base image used in the heightfields some more. Also
the plants look a little to regular. So with Tor's permission ( copyrighted
photo: I asked and he granted ) here is what I have so far.

Batronyx ^"^
bat### [at] cadronhsacom
http://www.batronyx.com
Bhuddist monk to hotdog vendor: